March 4, 2011
This is a reception at a lovely gallery that I have a long-term relationship with. In the little windows are my creations - my birds and a dogs. I really love this gallery - it always hosts amazing artists in its beautiful space.
This is Robert, with whom we have long chats about Quebec cheeses. A long time ago, I didn't have a taste for them. Nowadays, they are one of the most delicious things I can imagine.
I would like to show off this marvellous edition of The Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud.
Here are two slightly different versions of the same cheese - wrapped and unwrapped; it was amazing.
More showing off - a beautiful plate and cup by the designer Shinzi Katoh. Three stages - wrapper, boxes, and the things themselves.
My latest dog creation, next to my painting.
My blogger friend Tim Riley ( his blog is- life of riles) gave me the Stylish Award.
Seven random things that make me feel stylish:
2. When my pedicured feet are sinking into the sand and a soft breeze is blowing into my face.
3. Walking with a basket that has a baguette sticking out of it, and also contains some organic vegetables and a bottle of mineral water.
4. Visiting a new exhibition with my friends and family.
5. Buying a new outfit before the opening of my exhibition.
6. Wearing my new winter scarf à la Kandinsky Forever.
7. Listening to bossa nova with a glass of freshly-squeezed juice (even if it is just carrot juice) in my hands.
I pass this award to all my followers!